Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cute American Girl Puppy Posters and 50 cent charm keepers!!

Ha Gals and Girls XD I'm trying to sell ALL of my posters in my Etsy shop, so I can make some space to post doll clothes!!! (I know exciting!) But I'll be posting a new poster up soon, so hopefully they'll be gone sone so I can post the doll clothes, so far I've had 4 sales, so I'm aming for more, because I love making doll stuff/crafts :) Posters are $1.50, and professionally done by a company, and I've added cardstock for the backing, and it's signed by me on the back so...YEAH! I'll proably be posting doll stories soon, so make sure you guys check those out too, and help me sell these poster!! PLEASE!! -Thanks, DollyGirl101




I also have 50 cent charm keepers too!

2 comments:

  1. I went to your etsy shop! I love the puppy posters! They are doll sized right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they, are, were you interested in one? I'm about to cut the prices down to $1.25, s if you want one let me know, and all my items have deadlines, so if you could, help me spread the word of my shop?

    ReplyDelete